Greetings blog-readers!
'Tis only a few short hours until the official start of spring break. YES! I was sitting on the computer the other night, dwelling on the fact I was staying at my house for the long break... :(... When suddenly my dad suggested we just forget everything here and go somewhere! At first I thought he'd say we'd go to Heber or something... so I wasn't that excited... until he suggested that we go to the south; Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama etc. So that's what we're doing... Alabama here we come! It's going to be BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait until I leave... and I can't wait to post the many pictures when I get back! We're going to be going to an aquatic park, a botanical garden, possibly the zoo, an outlet mall, and many many other things!
Talk to ya'll later!
-Tiffany Sue
I am excited for the pictures! Knowing you they'll be amazing!
ReplyDelete