I looked back at the past few months of my life... and I didn't realize exactly how many musicals/plays/things where I sit in an auditorium, I go to! Check this out-
Oklahoma!- UVU
Les Mis- WXHS
Hairspray- Legacy
The Scarlet Pimpernel- VHS
Tale of Two Cities- Hale Center Theater
Romeo & Juliet- CAA
Pride & Prejudice the Musical- LPHS
FCCLA Fashion Show- BHS
and SOON... Charley's Aunt- BHS
Seriously... it's my life.
May I just expand on one of the above mentioned experiences?
Pride & Prejudice as a musical... EPIC FAIL.
I'm sure that LPHS has fantastic talent and such... but such an awful show. Honestly, snoozer songs. SNOOZER. To be perfectly honest... we left at intermission. I have NEVER left a show early, but I couldn't take it any longer. The most upbeat song of the first act was George Wickham singing about the army... total drill team choreography. They ruined the best song with femmy dance moves.
Yeah. It was bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment