Auditions anyone? I technically had five this week.
Monday, first audition for Oklahoma!
Wednesday, three callback auditions for Oklahoma!
Saturday, an audition for The Crazy Escape.
1+3+1=5
Let me give you the low down...
My audition on Monday was... Okay. My last note sounded like Pangea breaking apart though... Not good. I got callbacks for Laurey, Ado Annie, and Aunt Eller. My callbacks were not very good... But considering my illness and such... I was proud of myself. (I got the part of Gertie Cummings, which will be super fabulous). Anyway... Oh! I also found out I'm Drama Club President for next year! Snaps for Tiffany! Today I auditioned for Brent A. Johnson's The Crazy Escape. I got the part of Liz Lewandowski! I'm quite thrilled.
After auditions today, Emily and I went to gateway to purchase Steph a birthday gift. We succeeded. I then went to her party around six thirty. We did an assortment of fun things which included; eating pizza, playing the dance game, and watching Harry Potter!... Man I love that boy.
Guess what? I got a bequest in the school newspaper from the lovely Erica Farnes. I was quite ecstatic.
Congrats on your parts! You'll have to tell me all about them soon, okay?
ReplyDelete