Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You'll Come Back, When They Call You

So many fun things have been happening... And will be happening.

First of all I got to hang with my favorite cousins this past weekend... So great! I got a striped feather in my hair. I feel so... Trend-following.

On Monday I helped my mom around the house and in the yard and then dined on costa vida. Delicious. After, of course, I went to my first blocking of the Crazy Escape! Whoo. I need to remember to bring celery...

Yesterday I went to my voice lesson... Which recently got moved to a new studio... In American Fork! Crazy business.

I am getting new glasses today... Excitement is in the air! And senior portraits are today! It is insane how fast life is zooming by. Oh... A tidbit of the most exciting news... My dear friend Brandon got his mission call!! Look out Tallahassee! I am so excited for him and proud of him. He will be the best missionary!

Tomorrow? Set up. Major set up. My house/yard will be receiving 18 tables, 84 chairs, 85 chair ties, and enough lanterns to light NYC... yeah. You may be thinking, what occasion would warrant such an army of furniture and decorations? I shall tell you. A wedding reception! My brother Matt is marrying the most amazing girl... Andrea DuPaix!... Soon to be Andrea Erickson! I am so excited to have another sister!

Friday... The wedding day! They will be married in the Bountiful Temple. Friday @ 5:30? The reception in my backyard! I have the honor to sing "The Call" by Regina Spektor for their first dance. Hence, the title of my post.

Cheers to a full week!

No comments:

Post a Comment