Technically I am posting this in August. But my heart is still in July.
I always think of July as firework month. I love fireworks... A lot... so July is one of my favorite months.
This month has held the heart of my summer. Everything has happened in the last 31 days it seems. I went to girls camp, YASE camp, vocal appointments, made "On Broadway" company, and met some incredible people.
I am so blessed to live in this wonderful place... So here is my shout out to all of my ancestors and the pioneers for their overwhelming sacrifices to make my life what it is today. I don't know where I'd be without their love for the gospel and their willingness to follow the Lord's servants. I would probably be living in Boston, working in a clam chowder restaurant. Not that that is a bad thing, just not the right thing for me. I am sure plenty of amazing people serve clam chowder! Now that I have verbally dug myself into a hole...
I just wanted to send July off with a proper blog tribute. So here it is, my July blog tribute. It's like "candle in the wind"... Only a thousand times better. Gotta love Parks and Recreation.
I did write this after midnight. The time is wrong and it was technically posted in August. Don't think I just can't read a clock. I can. Really well.
ReplyDelete