Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Which is Better?

Is it better to, in life, seize every moment and every opportunity, even when being hurt or disappointed eventually is imminent? Or is it better to just seize only the moments that will bring you the most happiness in the long run? Is it really better to just smile that it happened and suck up the fact that you are hurting now because it happened, like all the quotes say? It is hard for me to say that having a few good times can balance out all the bad times that follow. Is it wrong for me to say that it could be better to have only some good times and less hurt? But on the other hand, I guess life is for taking advantage of every good thing that comes your way. Maybe all the good times help you through the bad times. Maybe the good times protect your heart from too much hurt. So.. I guess what I'm saying is that I think it's better to live your life to the fullest, no matter the hurt and sadness that may come (but always live with good moral principles, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment