Oh! And he is going to be in "The Hobbit"!
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Addressing Addictions
I must address my addiction and obsession with Richard Armitage. I first became acquainted with him in "North and South". I must admit I fell a little bit in love. I was then browsing through Netflix, looking for something to watch, and what should I come upon but BBC's "Robin Hood"? I'd heard some chatter about it and decided to take it for a go. What a fabulous idea! I found another gem featuring my very own Richard Armitage. And even though he is one of the villains... I kinda wanted him to get the girl. Sad? Possibly. I just couldn't get the image of him being so sweet in "North and South" out of my head. SPOILER: I guess when he stabbed Marian, my heart changed a little. No matter how evil he is in "Robin Hood", I still find him absolutely dreamy. Don't agree? Watch "North and South". That should set you straight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment