For 18 years it's like I've been playing house, waiting for my turn to try it out for real. Finally, it's time to put on my big girl shoes and quit playing games. That scares me... but my life is all ahead of me. Right now, I can look forward and see so many amazing opportunities and friendships that await me... and I can't wait for it to begin.
I think I've just about got my schedule sorted out for BYU. I made some huge adjustments today to classes and officially declared my major. I feel like I'm growing up, and I pray that I won't fail too epically. I'm worried about a thousand little things; getting a bus pass, finding the classrooms, finding the perfect place to study, etc. But even with all of my doubts and fears, I know it will be the best time of my life. There is nowhere to go but up.. and I intend to.
GO COUGARS!
No comments:
Post a Comment